New Jersey’s Gold Coast Real Estate Renaissance: Annual Summit to Bring Infrastructure Challenges and Investment Opportunities into Focus on March 29
JERSEY CITY, N.J., March 13, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/ — CAPRE’s Fifth Annual New Jersey Gold Coast Investment Summit will convene the most active developers, investors, debt sources, brokers, equity sources and consultants on March 29 for vital discussion, debate and networking. The summit, produced by Hoboken-based CAPRE MEDIA | CAPRATE EVENTS, is the premier annual gathering for Hudson County, known in recent years as «The Gold Coast.»
The story of Hudson County mirrors the real estate turnaround in New York City’s boroughs. As New York evolved with new employment opportunities, a sharp population increase and the millennial surge, the Gold Coast has witnessed an increase in activity, as well. With expiration of the 421-a tax incentive in New York City, the region has become even more desirable for developers who continue to break ground in Jersey City, Hoboken, and areas in North Gold Coast, such as Edgewater and Fort Lee. The population of many Gold Coast communities such as Jersey City and Hoboken is growing rapidly, placing a burden on aging infrastructure, which will create challenges and opportunities for public-and-private sector executives.
«A real estate renaissance is underway along New Jersey’s Gold Coast,» according to the conference organizer, Brian Klebash. «In recent months new office space has been delivered in Jersey City and Hoboken – and quickly absorbed. A combination of New York and New Jersey tenants are finding exceptional class-A space at competitive rates to Manhattan. The retail market is changing dramatically with a rapid rise in independent coffee shops, high-end restaurants and boutique stores that complement the region’s world-class Italian delis. Neighborhoods such as Grove Street and Journal Square are bustling with activity.»
The summit will convene the most active commercial real estate firms in this high-level forum. Participating speakers represent: Tenth Avenue Holdings, DMG Investments, Hugo Neu Corporation, Manhattan Building and Landsea Homes.
New Jersey’s NoHo and SoHo (North of Hoboken and South of Hoboken) will be discussed by the myriad of speakers. More specifically, a panel will bring NoHo (communities North of Hoboken to Fort Lee) into focus as new investment and development opportunities emerge. Red-hot markets such as Jersey City and Hoboken will be discussed, as well.
The City of Jersey City will be co-presenting a special award ceremony to honor innovative new development and effective public-private partnerships.
The summit will be held on March 29 at Maritime Parc in Jersey City, commencing at 11:30am and concluding at 8:00pm.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Mike Meyer: Director of Development, Hugo Neu Corporation
- Jonathan Kushner: President, Kushner Real Estate Group
- Peter Sibilia: Executive Director, Global Real Assets – Acquisitions, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Abe Naparstek: Senior Vice President – East Coast Development, Forest City Realty Trust
- Adam Altman: Managing Director, Partner, KABR Real Estate
- Mitchell Berkey: Co-Chair, Real Estate, Development and Land Use Group, Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi PC
- Lee Bloch: Senior Vice President/Development, Carmel Partners
- Joshua Burd: Editor, Real Estate NJ
- George Cahn: Owner, CAHN Communications
- Dennis Cieri: Principal, EDEN Property Company, LLC
- Christopher Cruz: Associate, Tenth Avenue Holdings
- Jose Cruz: Senior Managing Director, HFF
- Seth Damski: Founder and Managing Partner, Old City Investment Partners
- Mark DeLillo: Managing Partner, BlueGate Partners
- David Donnelly: Executive Director, Jersey City Redevelopment Agency
- Jeffrey Dunne: Vice Chairman, CBRE
- Richard Garber: Partner, GRO Architects, PLLC
- George Garcia: Partner, Connell Foley LP
- Catherine Greer Souder: Director of C&R Management, The Silverman Group
- Alexander Heil: Chief Economist, Port Authority of NY & NJ
- Diego Hodara: President, Titanium Realty Group LLC
- Vanessa Imme: Director of Leasing & Sales, SILVERMAN
- Marty Judge: Environmental Attorney, Flaster Greenberg PC
- Wayne Kasbar: Managing Director – Retail Services, Colliers International
- Louis Mont: Chief Operating Officer, Manhattan Building
- Stuart Z Koperweis: Vice President, Center for Creative Placemaking; President, Economic Development Strategists
- Justin Korinis: Senior Vice President, Sabre Real Estate Group
- Richard Lake: LSRP & Associate, Geo-Technology Associates, Inc.
- Timothy Lizura: President and Chief Operating Officer, NJEDA
- Benjamin Loney: Head of Acquisitions, Castle Lanterra Properties
- Eric Margules: Owner, Margules Properties, Inc.
- Bill Matsikoudis: Founding Partner, Matsikoudis & Fanciullo, LLC
- Natalie Miniard: Realtor, JCity Realty, LLC
- David Minno: President, MINNO & WASKO Architects and Planners
- Gabe Pasquale: Senior Vice President, Landsea Homes US
- Shefali Raina: Principal, Clear Water Capital Investments
- Jerry Simon: Principal, Lessard Design Inc.
- Vivek Singh: Principal, Singh Properties
- Dave Surti: Principal, Camber Capital LLC
- Russell Tepper: Senior Managing Director, Northeast, Mill Creek Residential Trust
- George Vallone: Founder & President, Hoboken Brownstone Company
- Marcos D. Vigil: Deputy Mayor, City of Jersey City
- Benjamin Watson: Vice President, DMG Investments
- Brian Whitmer: Senior Director, Cushman & Wakefield
The NJ Commercial Real Estate Series is the region’s premier commercial real estate event series, with conferences, including: The Newark CRE Summit, The Northeast Industrial Real Estate Summit, The New Jersey Gold Coast Investment Summit, The New Jersey Apartment Summit, The Middlesex-Somerset CRE Summit and The Multifamily Design & Operations Showcase. More than 4,000 have attended NJ Commercial Real Estate Series conferences over the last six years.
- Event Speaker/Sponsor Contact: 917-460-3572 | [email protected]
- Telephone Registration/Questions: Ronnie Niederman | 646-829-7233
- For more information or to get involved: capremedia.com | [email protected]
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CapRate Events | The National Multifamily Investment Series, 646-331-8777, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events