Save the Date: The Fifth Annual Northeast Industrial Real Estate Summit, April 25
JERSEY CITY, N.J., March 16, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/ — The Fifth Annual Northeast Industrial Real Estate Summit is the northeast region’s only full-day CRE event devoted exclusively to industrial development and investment activities in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania. The conference will feature 50 speakers in 10 panel discussions. 300+ are expected to attend, including: the leading industrial real estate developers, investors, equity sources, debt sources, logistics executives and tenants from the northeast and around the nation.
If you are active in industrial real estate in the northeast markets, you will not want to miss The Fifth Annual Northeast Industrial Real Estate Summit in Jersey City on April 25. 900 executives from 450 firms have attended this popular summit over the last four years.
Expert speakers will address key trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including: Analysis of large portfolio sales around the nation: What are the common characteristics of these sales? Will the market become oversupplied with speculative development? And, will the demand be there for speculative development? The role of institutional investors in the national marketplace: What types of assets are they acquiring? From the investors’ perspectives, will macro-economic conditions benefit national and regional industrial markets for the remainder of 2017? What are the regional submarkets poised to see new growth, and why?
View detailed agenda and registration >
- Matthew D. Ascher: Director, Northwestern Mutual
- Jose Cruz: Senior Managing Director, HFF
- John F. Hanlon: Senior Investment/Development Officer,nFirst Industrial Realty Trust, Inc
- Alan Lambiase: Director of Sales and Leasing, River Terminal Development Co.
- Kevin McGowan: President, McGowan Corporate Real Estate Advisors
- Adam M. Pasternack: Senior Vice President, Russo Development
- Gregory Rogerson: Principal, J.G. Petrucci Co.
Who Should Attend?
- Commercial real estate investors
- Debt sources
- Equity sources
- Property management firms
- Technology firms
- Construction firms
- Regional economic development executives
Learn more and network with all of the industrial market’s most active firms on April 25.
The NJ Commercial Real Estate Series is the region’s premier commercial real estate event series, with conferences, including: The Newark CRE Summit, The Northeast Industrial Real Estate Summit, The New Jersey Gold Coast Investment Summit, The New Jersey Apartment Summit, The Middlesex-Somerset CRE Summit and The Multifamily Design & Operations Showcase. More than 4,000 have attended NJ Commercial Real Estate Series conferences over the last six years.
- Event Speaker/Sponsor Contact: 917-460-3572 | [email protected]
- Telephone Registration/Questions: Ronnie Niederman | 646-829-7233
- For more information or to get involved: capremedia.com | [email protected]
Prior year attendance:
- A. Strauss-Wieder, Inc.
- A10 Capital
- Advanced GeoServices
- Alliance Environmental Systems, Inc.
- Angelo, Gordon & Co., L.P.
- ARCO Design/Build Northeast
- Benjamin Harvey Company, Inc.
- Bentall Kennedy (U.S.) LP
- Bijou Properties
- BL Companies, Inc.
- Blau & Berg Co.
- Bohler Engineering
- Brasler Properties
- Bridge Development Partners, LLC
- Business Credentialing Services
- Bussel Realty Corp.
- Capital One Bank
- CapRate Events
- CBRE, Inc.
- CenterSquare Investment Management
- Cequel 3 Pierpoint
- Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi PC
- City of Jersey City
- Cohen Asset Management
- Coldwell Banker Commercial NRT
- Colliers International
- CoStar Group
- Cresa NJ – North/Central, LLC
- Cronheim Mortgage
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Cushman & Wakefield of Pennsylvania, Inc.
- DCT Industrial
- Dresdner Robin
- EAI, Inc
- Elberon Development Group
- Endurance Real Estate Group, LLC
- Environmental Strategies & Applications, Inc.
- Excel Environmental Resources, Inc.
- First American Title Insurance Company
- First Industrial Realty Trust
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation
- GM Realty Advisors Inc.
- Gramercy Property Trust
- Grant Thornton LLP
- Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP
- Griffin Capital Corporation
- Heller Industrial Parks, Inc.
- Hollister Construction Services
- J.G. Petrucci Co., Inc.
- J.P. Morgan Investment Management
- KSS Architects
- Lee & Associates
- Levitt Properties
- Liberty Property Trust
- Lincoln Equities Group, LLC
- Lowe Commercial Realty Group
- M&T Bank
- Marcus & Millichap
- Margulies Hoelzli Architecture, PLLC
- Matrix Development Group
- McGowan Corporate Real Estate Advisors
- Monmouth Real Estate Inv Corp
- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp.
- NAI Dileo Bram and Co
- NAI James E. Hanson
- New Jersey’s Clean Energy Program
- New York Life Real Estate Investors
- NJ Business Action Center
- Northwestern Mutual Real Estate
- O’Donnell & Naccarato
- Peak Environmental LLC
- Pennoni Associates Inc.
- Penwood Real Esate Investment Management, LLC
- Porzio Bromberg & Newman P.C.
- RC Andersen, LLC
- Riverterminal Development Co.
- Romark Logisitcs
- Russo Development
- Saddleback Realty II, LLC
- Sasson Real Estate Group
- Sitex Group
- Sitex Group, LLC
- Skoloff & Wolfe, P.C.
- Stanwich Energy Advisors
- The Arlington Group
- The Board of Public Utilities / Office of Clean Energy
- The Port Authority of NY & NJ
- TRC Engineers, Inc.
- USAA Real Estate Company
- USI Insurance & Risk Management
- Vesper Property Group
- Weiss Realty Co.Inc.
- Whitestone Associates, Inc.
- Woodmont Industrial Partners
- World Wide Land Transfer
View detailed agenda and registration >
For sponsorship / exhibitor opportunities: Brian Klebash, 646-331-8777
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CapRate Events | The NJ Commercial Real Estate Series, 646-331-8777, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CapRate Events