Title Resource Group Completes Formation of TRG Commercial and Establishes New York Presence with Acquisition of EAM Land Services
NEW YORK and MOUNT LAUREL, N.J., July 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Title Resource Group LLC (TRG), a leading full-service title and settlement services provider, and subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), today announced the completed formation of a national commercial title services division, TRG Commercial, and appointed Cheryl Baillis as its president. Simultaneously, TRG acquired the assets of EAM Land Services, a prominent title company in New York, and will merge its existing Skyline Title operations to form a new company, which TRG intends to operate as Pro National Title Agency, LLC, pending customary regulatory approval.
Baillis, a veteran executive in the title industry who previously served as vice president for First American’s National Commercial Services, joined TRG in late 2016 and successfully set plans in motion for the Company’s strategic expansion to offer national commercial title services by aligning the 40 local operations within TRG’s existing footprint to serve national commercial clients.
- EAM Land Services’ former principals, Chris McKenna and Eric Fein, have been named co-CEOs of Pro National Title Agency. McKenna and Fein have over 60 years combined experience in the residential and commercial title insurance market.
- Skyline Title’s residential title operation will become part of Pro National Title Agency and will continue to serve its clients in the greater New York metropolitan area.
- The newly combined operations will continue to operate from their current locations in Manhattan and Long Island, creating a New York presence from which TRG Commercial will source and grow its national commercial services.
- Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
«We saw a strategic opportunity to reach across our local operations in 40 markets and align our commercial title operations into one division under Cheryl Baillis’ leadership, while also adding an essential component to our national commercial strategy by acquiring a well-established presence in New York from which to grow our national commercial business. EAM Land Services is a well-positioned company with strong leaders, and we are proud they will be a catalyst for our new national commercial title services division, TRG Commercial.»
– Don Casey, president and CEO, Title Resource Group
«We are pleased to be joining a great team at TRG to form Pro National Title Agency, and use our expertise to help propel TRG Commercial and Skyline’s residential operations forward. We are fortunate to have assembled some of the most talented title professionals in the industry to accomplish this goal.»
– Chris McKenna, former owner, EAM Land Services, co-CEO Pro National Title Agency
«This is a win-win situation, in which all of the parties involved will benefit from the creation of Pro National Title Agency. As part of TRG Commercial, we will be able to leverage TRG and its national network to help serve our commercial title clients coast to coast.»
– Eric Fein, former owner & founder, EAM Land Services, co-CEO Pro National Title Agency
About Title Resource Group
Title Resource Group LLC (TRG) is a full-service title, settlement and vendor management services company serving real estate companies, corporations and financial institutions in support of residential and commercial real estate transactions. TRG operates in 48 states and the District of Columbia and provides closing services in all 50 states. TRG is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a leading global provider of real estate and relocation services.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/title-resource-group-completes-formation-of-trg-commercial-and-establishes-new-york-presence-with-acquisition-of-eam-land-services-300485118.html
SOURCE Title Resource Group